1. Which DNS name can only be resolved within Amazon EC2?
- D. Private DNS name
- An Amazon-provided private (internal) DNS hostname resolves to the private IPv4 address of the instance, and takes the form
ip-for the us-east-1 region, and
ip-for other regions (where
is the reverse lookup IP address). You can use the private DNS hostname for communication between instances in the same network, but we can’t resolve the DNS hostname outside the network that the instance is in.
2. Is it possible to access your EBS snapshots?
- B.Yes, through the Amazon EC2 APIs.
- No, snapshots are only available through the Amazon EC2 API.